Qatar Airways / stopover accommodation

The events are as follows:
1.            I booked a return ticket from DELHI to Barcelona directly with Qatar Airways Online booking engine on Feb 22nd for 2 persons. Under their terms and conditions, Transit accommodation for business class travelers is offered if stopover time exceeds  8 hours.
This service may be available if all the following conditions apply:
•             There is no connection of less than eight hours available;
•             The transit time in Doha is between eight and 24 hours;
•             The booking does not include flights to or from Kuwait (KWI) or Muscat (MCT).
2.            During check-in Delhi on March 5th, I enquired about the stopover accommodation arrangements in Doha on the return sector from Barcelona to Delhi. I was advised by their staff that this would be done when we land in Doha on our return sector.
3.            Again, when checking in during our return from Barcelona, I asked their staff about the stopover accommodation arrangements during transit in Doha, and was advised that I was to proceed to the transfer desk on arrival, and they will make arrangements.
Our flight from Barcelona arrived in Doha at 6am on March 13th, and our next and only connecting flight to Delhi was at 8:05pm the same  day - approximately 14 hour later
4.            However when we  arrived at the desk, we were advised that they cannot offer any transit hotel accommodation, since they already had a flight to Delhi at 2 am the same day to Delhi - This means that although we landed at 6am, almost 4 hours after the last flight left Doha for Delhi, they refused to honour  the terms listed on the website and their printed rules by misinterpreting the rules.
5.            I was then advised that some other 25 passengers were also affected by this unfair interpretation of their rules, and which is also against the  fair practice and industry practice observed by other airlines.

Ra