Qatar Airways / stolen ipad from luggage bag
First I have to say I remained loyal to this company for over 6 years despite my luggage was lost 3 times, other negative experince I have had and extremly poor service that is only getting worse with every year. This, I hope, was my last flight with qatar and I won't give it a chance again.
So what made me reach this point is that my lugguge bag has been fitched during my last flight and ipad stolen from it.
While waiting for boarding I have been approached by one of the company representative and asked to give my hand luggage bag to the luggage section instead of taking it to the cabin as ' it looked more then 7 kg that was allowed" without even checking the real weight. I have handed over it and didn't even think that I will receive it once I reach final destination opened, searched through by someone and missing something, my ipad.
I am still waiting for responce and noone from the company who I have dealt with regarding my problem has shown any interest to help me or at least any attention. My mail which I have sent to customer complaint department did not have any reply yet and honestly I dont even hope. I have been told that qatar airways does't hold any responsabilities about valuable items loss from lugguge and that it is my responsability to take all my things with me.. Which I did and thats why I carry hand lugguge with me which I was told to give away. Extremly dissapointed.
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function
- Qatar Airways - racist service