Qatar Airways — lost gold dollar in flight
Kindly informing that i lost my gold locket (Tamil Traditional Thali Dollor) while on traveling from Doha to Thiruvananthapuram on 7th May 2017. Due to my son medical issue i travelled an emergency to TVM and during travelling time i am holding that locket in my hand and praying . After reach to immigration desk in TVM airport i realize that i lost my gold locket and immediately informed to the Qatar crew member.. As they informed to me that nothing found in the flight. They did not file or record any complaint on this lost.
But i am 100% sure that the gold locket was loss in the flight only as it was in my hand.
That golden locket sentimentally i believe that its very holy full and always giving me positive energy when ever i feel trouble.. I have a huge beliefs and thoughts on .
Appreciate if you could investigate and find out my lost chain locket ... My seat number was 12F, Fight Number 506
Its really big help and support if you could help me to find out.
Thanks and Regards,
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - customers service
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function