Qatar Airways / flight delay causing, delayed plans, hotels and baggage twice, broken baggage, and extra expenses incurred.
Our flight was delayed initially, we were forced to stay in the airplane for 3 hours before we were let off, the staff on board explained that there was a technical issue with the maintenance.
Could not secure another flight until 3 hours after leaving the plane. Had to book a flight the next day. From that point all our travel plans were delayed by one day or more, including hotel bookings, not being to take the car into a resort due to not arriving on the required date.
Our baggage was also delayed (because of misplaced tags) and partially broken, which forced us to shop for temporary clothes and delayed us further more.
This also caused a visa issue at Heathrow airport (different entrance date), even though QA contacted them and informed them of the reason for delay we were forced to wait at customs for another hour.
Initial travel dates: 18th June 2017 - 5th July 2017.
Original booking references:
Passeneger 1: 6XYN9H
Passeneger 2: 6YRQN5
Pass 1: 157-[protected]
Pass 2: 157-[protected].
We have incurred several costs for the travel delays and baggage delays, we were not even compensated well at Doha airport.
Instead of going through legal channels regarding some of the mismanagement and negligence that has effected us negatively we have decided to request from QA to provide us with 2 bookings to London, business class on our preferred dates.
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function
- Qatar Airways - racist service