Qantas / misdirected bags & lack of assistance
This is addressed to Mr Geoff Dixon, CEO Qantas.
My wife and I went on a trip around the world and travelled on Cathay Pacific, British Airways, American Airlines and finally boarded Qantas Flight QF94 at Los Angeles airport on August 21, 2008. Our flight from Las Vegas arrived in LA on 21 August at about 10.30 am (We had booked our four bags through to Melbourne from Las Vegas on flight AA1419) We were assured by QANTAS staff at LA that the bags would be loaded on the same flight QF94 and the QANTAS staff also arranged for wheel chair assistance which had been requested throughout the trip on all Airlines. At Melbourne we were unable to get any sort of assistance and were greatly inconvenienced by non receipt of our bags. Three were delivered to our home on the day after arrival and one more on the day after that. None of your staff at Melbourne Airport could /would arrange for a wheel chair causing much distress particularly to mywife.
Some other passengers with similar problems had words with your staff at Tullamarine, but I feel that they should not be held responsible for this sort of occurence. You, Sir, are the CEO and I feel should be able to look into these matters.
From the manner in which the non loading of my luggage was accepted as a matter of common occurence by your Tullamarine
staff, I believe that nobody cared, although there was a time period of more than 12 hours at LA Airport on 21 August, to have the bags loaded on Flight 94
More Qantas Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas Airways - rude ground staff and trouble getting wheel chair for elderly passenger.
- Qantas Airways - denial of flight credit points on qf7 on 28/8/2018_booking ref: vntmqn`
- Qantas Airways - refund of credit for ones flight
- Qantas Airways - misleading statements in terms and conditions on their website and information given by call centre staff not accurate
- Qantas Airways - a staff member