[Resolved] Purolator / not knocking or ringing doorbell when attempting delivery

Canada Review updated:

I saw from my tracking number package to arrive today. So I wait by the window in front of my house, where our mailbox and door bell are.

I happen to check online during this time to track only to find a "failed delivery attempt " notice on the door. What??? So I open my back door and there is the notice stuck on the door. To be clear, my back door is 15 feet from where I was sitting, so I definitely would have heard a knock. I wish I had a video to see what must have been the driver tip toeing to the house to stick the notice on so they would not have to carry the heavy package.

I wish I could say this was my first poor experience with purolator, but unfortunately it is not. I did not choose them, the company I ordered from uses them, but I will follow up to suggest they change companies.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018

Hello, we really apologize for any inconvenience stemming from this incident. Could you please email us your tracking number? We'll look into this and report to local management for you.

Regards, James// Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com

Nf
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

• Bi
      Jul 16, 2018

We experienced a very similar event with a time sensitive document that we paid approx $70 to send. Our business will be using UPS in future.