[Resolved] Purolator / not knocking or ringing doorbell when attempting delivery
I saw from my tracking number package to arrive today. So I wait by the window in front of my house, where our mailbox and door bell are.
I happen to check online during this time to track only to find a "failed delivery attempt " notice on the door. What??? So I open my back door and there is the notice stuck on the door. To be clear, my back door is 15 feet from where I was sitting, so I definitely would have heard a knock. I wish I had a video to see what must have been the driver tip toeing to the house to stick the notice on so they would not have to carry the heavy package.
I wish I could say this was my first poor experience with purolator, but unfortunately it is not. I did not choose them, the company I ordered from uses them, but I will follow up to suggest they change companies.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018
Hello, we really apologize for any inconvenience stemming from this incident. Could you please email us your tracking number? We'll look into this and report to local management for you.
Regards, James// Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service
- Purolator - terrible purolator delivery service