[Resolved] Purolator / delivery services

Very very frustrating experience.
I wish I could give them a negative 5.
I have a shipment that was delivered and as i wasn't home they dropped it off at another town 15km away. Whats the point of using delivery services if i have to commute for hours just for a pick up!!!

They definitely need to have more pick up locations, I don't know how they are still in business

1. I called the agents and they explained to me how zones works, bottom line I have to travel for 2 hours to way to pick up my package

2. I tried to use the live chat and the agent changed the pick up location to close to my house

3. I get a call from the current pick-up location in scarborough saying I cant change the pick up without being charged.

This is beyond ridiculous, I cant believe that I have to commute for 2 hours each way to pick up something that can be dropped off at a location closer to me.
I get a lot of stuff delivered home and my experience has not been as bad as this ever.

Now I will be paying 30$ for changing the pick up location closer to the delivery address.

• Resolution statement

Mike the customer service agent waived the fee for the transfer to pick up from a closer location. So instead of commuting 2 hours I picked up the item from 10 min distance location. Wish this service was free by default.

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2017

Hi Nisha,

I am very sorry again for the inconvenience and the frustration this situation has caused.

I also received your email and I will be following up with you directly as per our previous conversation.

Mike
    Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp