[Resolved] Purolator / delivery service

Calgary Alberta, Canada

My parcel a tv antenna, was supposed to be delivered yesterday, I paid extra for expedited service, I waited all day Friday wasted a whole day waiting for delivery!
Tracking on amazon said parcel missed connection at Calgary airport, if you're job is to ship parcels how could you miss a key component like this?????
They should have made my delivery over night, What ON EARTH &$***++—##@@@
Are they going to pay me a days wages .
To top it off if I am not home, they leave the parcel at their depot in the middle of nowhere.
I don't drive, no bus service their, Purolator should pay for my cab .
No option to have parcel delivered when your home, or drop off near my home .
Quess what UPS will provide theses options.
Amazon said that there system will not allow me to choose a delivery service.
I am not part of their system, Iam a customer, a person !!!

Purolator

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Oct 29, 2018

Hello, thanks for leaving your feedback. We're really sorry for the delay. We always push ourselves to deliver all shipments on time. But unfortunately, unexpected circumstances can slow down the shipping process. If possible, can you please send the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com? We'll report any service failure to management. And if you missed the delivery, we can also request for another attempt for you.

Regards,