Pulse Telecom / fraud sales techniques to earn money

United States Review updated:

I made big and last mistake of my life regarding this fraud pulse telecom company.I received a call from one of the sales executive from pulse telecom and she said that we r giving u $5 to make call to india and we just need to register ur cell no. and she told me that if u receive any bill then u neednot to pay that bill because it is free and she didnt told me that if u dont like the service then u have to cancel that so i thought that after these $5 gets over it will get cancel but no and i was thinkin that i m using my free promotion but they were charging me.

So, If u receive any calls from sales executives of this company then please dont listen there false promotional plans.they will register ur cell no. for there service and tell u to make international call for free and later on ask for the bill.

They are big fraud!!!

Sa

Comments

• Gi
      14th of May, 2010

Ha, ha, ha... u r a funny guy! Dude, it seems like you didn't understand the terms. Yes, of course you have a $5.00 promo to call India, but if you go overlimit you have to pay for the rest. How could you imagine you will talk 10 hours/a day without paying anything? The company will substract the $5.00 promo from the entire bill and that's it.

• Da
      11th of Jun, 2010

SanJ, u r so funny!

• Da
      11th of Jun, 2010

Pulse Telecom offered you a $5.00 off promo. That doesn't mean you can call India for the rest of your life for free. Many companies offer promos for the first month.
    Anyhow, the best plan Pulse Telecom has is to make unlimited free calls to USA, Canada and 16 European countries for only $24.95/month if you switch to local.

• Co
      2nd of Aug, 2010

why do you guys promote yourseleves on complaintsboard? so unprofessional...