Publix Super Markets / bad customer service "all around"!

North Port, FL, United States Review updated:

Shopping at this Publix in North Port for the last 10yrs and never has service been this horrible. 7:30 pm show up to get dinner and a few items. Deli special "chicken sub". Not available. Even though pre made they say "we're out". Sushi "out". Rotisserie chicken response "we're out". Nothing less than this response. Checkout line Manager "Glen". Ask if we could use coupon we had that we thought was good for said item he simply said "No". Even knew our shopping experience was bad. I'm a previous employe of Publix store #1180 and I couldn't believe it. Very disheartening.

Jo
Jul 11, 2018

Comments

Jul 11, 2018

I lived in FL for 30 years. For the most part, Publix was fantastic. Meh, the prices were a bit high, but you got decent stuff. Well, not on meat. You really needed to go to a butcher to get the good stuff.

But with the sushi...it's fish. It goes bad very quick. They only make what they think they can sell in a given day. There's a big difference in what you can sell, and what you can eat.

I was always told, that if there was something I wanted, that just to call ahead and they would accomodate me. I never did, but they gave good service. And frankly, I miss the Sushi. I don't trust Sushi in Colorado.