Publix Super Markets / bad customer service "all around"!
Shopping at this Publix in North Port for the last 10yrs and never has service been this horrible. 7:30 pm show up to get dinner and a few items. Deli special "chicken sub". Not available. Even though pre made they say "we're out". Sushi "out". Rotisserie chicken response "we're out". Nothing less than this response. Checkout line Manager "Glen". Ask if we could use coupon we had that we thought was good for said item he simply said "No". Even knew our shopping experience was bad. I'm a previous employe of Publix store #1180 and I couldn't believe it. Very disheartening.
More Publix Super Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!