Publix / people
I have worked at this new publix for about two months. I am a very cheerful person and I am always getting complements for how friendly I am by customers. I was complemented to a passing by store manager and he didn't even say anything about my speedy check out lane. I had a costomer that was not very nice to me and he took something I sad the wrong way and complained to cooperate . Three managers throughout the day aprouched me to tell me how I treated the customer poorly. I didn't get a write up but I felt so terrible, it was the day befor the 4th of July and iv just worked 9 hours for 3 days in row... If you work at publix you know that those are extremely busy days especially if your store is by a beach. I am so sick and tired of not being praised for hard work and going above and beyond. I regret ever putting an application in. Customers are so great at taking advantage of the working class and smiling faces.
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce
- Publix Super Markets - deli
- Publix Super Markets - food rotten, fish rotten, hormell meals rotten continuously
- Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy - cookie cake