Publix / check cashing
So the last three times I went into publix to cash my payroll checks I have had hostile words with employees/ management ect. Thee last time I ended up not being able to have my check cashed at all, one of my last checks was around 450$ so I stood in a long line for 15 min. Just for the employee behind the counter to inform me that their store limit was 350$ and would not be able to cash my check. So I informed her that you have a sign posted that says you cash payroll checks up to 500$ for a 4$ charge, she argued that the sign is generic and there was nothing she could do, then she told me to step aside so she could tend to another costumer, so I asked to see the manager who told me the same nonsense that the employee did, so I said either they were gonna cash my check or I wanted the corporate number, so the cashed it for me, but the last time I went in they did the same thing and did not cash my check, I want to know if I am wrong for expecting them to follow through on a 500$ check cashing limit when the sign clearly states that?
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!