Publishers Clearing House / terrible experience
Publishers Clearing House insists that I still owe them money for a dvd in spite of the fact that I have submitted hard-copy documentation that the alleged debt has already been paid in full. Their response indicated that my payment 'was applied to another order... .'
To date PCH has failed to produce a detailed statement indicating to me HOW and WHEN/WHERE my payment(s) have been APPLIED and to which purchase(s)! PCH has clearly demonstrated to me their indifference to fairly addressing customer concerns. Now, my alleged debt has been turned over to a collection agency.
I have filed a formal dispute with the collection agency in which I enclosed a copy of my supporting documentation indicating to them that their debt collection notice is invalid.
I have assembled and maintained, over time, an extensive file documenting every transaction with PCH in anticipation of possibly having to confront an issue such as this. I can assure you that there will be no future transactions with PCH!
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - faulty obsessive technical issues
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - faulty
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - iris rhizomes order
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - received wrong item
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - having to pay fees for free gifts