Public Storage / I rented a storage on 2/6 and it was broken in on 2/13, yes a week later!
I went to the store at 26572 and purchased a storage. The people their a man and a woman helped me. We were talking and she asked me was I sure that I needed a small unit? I said yes! It's for my daughters shoes and others things that she left, when she moved by to Nashville! I think the ladies name is Betty, not sure. But she took me to see the storage and it was dirty, said I need to go and get a broom. Then she said do you have a lock, I said no, but I'm going to get one and I did from harbor freight. I made about four trips and locked it each time that I left. The moral of this story is I said to your employees that my daughters shoes where in the unit and one or both of them stole them. In a week's time. Their were no other customers around when I said her shoes were in storage, just your employees. Mrs.. Janis Robinson
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage 2995 Gallows Road Falls Church, VA 2204 - took my unit when is was already paid off
- Public Storage - customer service
- Public Storage - theft of negotiable security discharge
- Public Storage - tried to rent from you.
- Public Storage - public storage 6917 oporto madrid blvd birmingham, al 35206