Pseg.com / website - lack of customer information
1) I agree with the other complaints regarding delivery charges and that they seem to be a monopoly in gas distribution.
2) does anyone get ticked off with their web site? With all the money they are charging, why can't they come up with a website with a customer login where you can track your bills, bill history for at least the last couple of years. What is the point of their website. Even my electric company jersey central has a way more decent site than theirs. Really disapointing web site in this day in age.
3) I should be able to pay with my credit card. At least will earn some meager points to offset the bills in the winter time.
More Pseg.com Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - installation of air conditioner
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - pse&g worry free home appliance warranty
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - repair service on my oven and dryer
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer