ProgramStop.com / They are thieves

Somehow they got my cell # & my VISA #. I only deal w/secure online sites. So they call verify my name, then tell me they are sending me vouchers for gas, food, car rentals, travel, etc... & will only charge a buck for the 1st 30 days then $19.95/mo. I tell them no they will not & how did they get my ph. & card #'s & who the hell is this, click they hang up 3weeks later I get "my membership" info & if I would like to cancel please call [protected]. I called & the recording said to go to www.programstop.com. Obviously there is no such website cuz' here I am. They stole my ID info now they're trying to steal my $$. If there is or will be a class action suit I'm in.

Ol

Comments

• Wm
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I too was promised a gas card and other vouchers, but have not seen a card, vouchers, or any memebership information, yet they are still taking the $19.95 from my social security disability. I am now trying to cancel this b.s., and then I am going to notify my local press to inform them of what is going on here, so they can warn others!

• Gi
      28th of Jun, 2011

I also received these things, was trying to order a bottle of CELTRIXA. I told these people repeatedly that i wanted nothing else andf I asked them over and over to be sure and clear, that I only wanted the one bottle of celtrixa they assured me that's what i would get and i got 3 bottles!!! with a paper saying i owed then 70.00$ a bottle, i flipped out. I have now learned not to order anything over the phone or internet.

• Gi
      28th of Jun, 2011

just want to add that the television ad states that it is a risk free trial all you pay is shipping & handling and they are giving away 1.000, 000 free bottles. I haven't been billed yet, but this just happened about a week ago. I just received the budget savers stuff in the mail today, called and cancelled. Hoping and praying it doesn't go any further, will keep you posted!

• Ga
      6th of Jul, 2011

I ordered the Nubrilliance from one of those TV adds and then I get these phone calls saying they were sending me all this membership crap to other things I didnt want. They charged $1 a time 3 times and I had to wait to receive whatever crap they mailed to get the membership number to cancel. I told them I wasnt interested when they called but they wouldnt shut up. I cancelled 2 of them but then a 3rd was charged of $29.95 to my credit card today. I did call the 1-800 and emailed them and they said it would be cancelled and the refund would go back on my card. I hope it does because its such a hassle calling the credit card to dispute it and then cancel that card and get another.