Proflowers Usa / Beware
I can't believe that all I did was order a bouquet of flowers for my mom before Mother's day through proflowers.com and applied (through a 3rd party website) to get a rebate on my shipping, then to find out all of a sudden I'm in this "club" charging me $14.95 every month!
This has gone on since May 08 and it's Sept and I just realized they are doing this behind my back.
I have also rec'd overdrafts from my bank at $35.00 a pop!
I just composed a stern, but professional letter to Easy Saver customer service and plan on doing a follow up call tomorrow morning. They WILL cancel this "membership" immediately and the WILL give me all my money back - period.
I can't believe this - I am shaking my head that this has happened to a lot of other innocent people too. Unbelieveable.
More Proflowers Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase