Proflowers Usa — Beware
I can't believe that all I did was order a bouquet of flowers for my mom before Mother's day through proflowers.com and applied (through a 3rd party website) to get a rebate on my shipping, then to find out all of a sudden I'm in this "club" charging me $14.95 every month!
This has gone on since May 08 and it's Sept and I just realized they are doing this behind my back.
I have also rec'd overdrafts from my bank at $35.00 a pop!
I just composed a stern, but professional letter to Easy Saver customer service and plan on doing a follow up call tomorrow morning. They WILL cancel this "membership" immediately and the WILL give me all my money back - period.
I can't believe this - I am shaking my head that this has happened to a lot of other innocent people too. Unbelieveable.
More Proflowers Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929