Proflowers / Flowers
I ordered flower for my 73 year old Mother for Mothers Day. She called and thanked me for the flowers. When I saw them at her home on Mother's Day I could not believe my eyes. They were so bad, freezer burned, not the colors I ordered, I felt so sad that anyone would think that sending these flowers to a Mother would be the right thing to do. Shame on Pro-Flower for delievering this to my mom. Never again, I will get flowers from a local florist. If you sent flowers to your mom get her to describe the flowers to you because chances are they are not what you ordered and you mom is just being nice when she thanks you.
Pro-Flowers thanks for screwing up my Mother's Day gift to my mom.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses