Proflowers / fraudulent credit card use
In february I have order flowers through the site of proflowers and I was asked to register for a special rebate for the next transaction, I was not informed at any step that I have to pay money for this registration that later on I learned it is a manipulation of easysaver.
I was charged for the flowers but also another 1.95 dolars. At this time I didn't realize that this 1.95 are not part of the payment of th eflowers, but a month later I acknowledged a new charge of 14.95 also byeasysaver.
Immediatelly called the phone number I found in this site complained and they send back the whole sum to my account.
I see that this continues, I conplained to proflowers and they sent back a letter kind of apology but not really, they rather note a missunderstanding...
These guys are not clear, buy somewhere else, if you are not in USA DON'T BUY FROM THEM
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition