Proflowers / fraudulent credit card use

In february I have order flowers through the site of proflowers and I was asked to register for a special rebate for the next transaction, I was not informed at any step that I have to pay money for this registration that later on I learned it is a manipulation of easysaver.
I was charged for the flowers but also another 1.95 dolars. At this time I didn't realize that this 1.95 are not part of the payment of th eflowers, but a month later I acknowledged a new charge of 14.95 also byeasysaver.
Immediatelly called the phone number I found in this site complained and they send back the whole sum to my account.
I see that this continues, I conplained to proflowers and they sent back a letter kind of apology but not really, they rather note a missunderstanding...
These guys are not clear, buy somewhere else, if you are not in USA DON'T BUY FROM THEM

A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
I just had two charges show up on my bank statement in March after buying flowers from Pro-Flower in February...one for $83.88 and one for $14.95.
I called 800-544-8983 and got the 83.88 prorated and refunded about $77.00 and called 800-444-9491 for the $14.95 charge and that also is being refunded completely. This is very misleading and a "scam"!!!
I had to distroy my old debit card and have a new one issued. Hopefully these numbers can help some others get thier money back also. NEVER ORDER FROM PRO FLOWER AGAIN!!!

Asheville, NC