Procter & Gamble Company / flash multisurface concentrate
I recently bought an 885ml bottle of Flash cotton fresh multi-surface concentrate. It would seem that the valve controlling the flow is faulty. It does not automatically stop after squeezing to deliver a dose but continues running. If turned upside down with the cap on, it leaks. It fell over in my cleaning box and leaked all over.
I have used this product before, albeit a smaller size bottle, and was very pleased with it. I have really wasted my money in this instance.
It would not be possible to post this back to you, but a refund would be appreciated.
More Procter & Gamble Company Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Procter & Gamble Company - bounty paper towels
- Duracell - batteries
- Procter & Gamble Company - cascade complete 2.56lb tub
- Procter & Gamble Company - your ad on toxic masculinity
- Procter & Gamble Company - charmin strong mega rolls deformity