Proactiv Solution / Your commercials have stars, but I still have scars!

United States Review updated:
1.65
Ok first off, this product has been hyped up by the media for a few years now and I must say, when I began using the product I became more and more disappointed. The basic package come with three small bottles of cleanser, toner, and an even smaller bottle of repairing lotion. I don't know about you, but when I wash my face, I like it to be clean. They recommend that you use a dime-sixed amount of the cleanser so I did that... and my oh my, my face still felt dirty and there were particles from the cleanser still on my face and that's hard to wash off. In a nutshell, this product is not for everyone, especially those who wear foundation. The supplies do not last more than a week if you're one of those people who wash your face twice a day. I've been using Neutrogena Deep Clean and I pay less than $7 bucks for it and it does the job and the bottle lasts for weeks!
Ta

Comments

Kr
  31st of Mar, 2008
Proactive is a rip off, at first when I started using it my acne got better (after the like 4-6week for it to start working) then when it came time to get my next pack they automatically charged me and sent it without my permission! After receiving it and continuing to use it twice a day the product completely stopped working and my acne went back to the way it was! Maybe it's my skin type who knows but it's not for everyone and if you don't want it make sure you call and tell them!
Di
  14th of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
First thing to your complaint: you don't use a cleanser to remove your makeup, you use a make-up remover
Second is: you are suppose to add water and damp your face with the cleanser, using more than the amount is useless
Third: Buy a bigger size then
Last=Scar does not equal pimples, they are hyper pigmentation, go google and learn

Please go learn something about how to clean your skin properly before putting any comments, it just makes you sound stupid.
Je
  13th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this company sucks, the product is awful. the service is horrible. signed up for the "club", changed addresses after 2 months product was shipped to old address. canceled and was still charged after cancellation. if you have to buy this crap just get it from a vending machine