Primus Canada Phone services / Harrassment

Canada, Ontario, Toronto Review updated:
Primus Canada
Phone: 416.704.6499
We used Primus Canada for couple of years and eventually cancelled their services due to too many dropped calls. I notified them of my intent asked them to send a final bill. I received one and paid it. Later, they sent another bill indicating I needed to pay final month payment because it was not included. I paid that too. I also returned their hardware as well. But, to my astonishment, I received a third bill supposedly for disconnection charges. When we signed up, I was told, if I was not satisfied, I needed to simply return the hardware and cancell without any further costs. Since then, I have spoken couple of customer service reps, a manager and a collection staff. I had clearly told these Primus employees that I did not agree to pay disconnection charges and ask to them to produce a document. They could not but refered to terms on conditions on their website. I continue to get an invoice from Primus and with interest charges, the amount has ballooned to $25. The bigger issue is that Primus has no sense of loyalty and business sense. I was a long-term customer who had given about $1, 000 to $2, 000 business per annum. They not only lost me but all my family, friends and business associates. Furthermore, I continue to talk about this. I am also considering blogging. If you have similar experience about Primus, please feel free to contact me at josh.s.suresh@gmail.com.

N  28th of Jun, 2009 by
suggestion -copy/paste yr comment on this site as well -

its canadas best consumer comments site
see other complaints