Priceline.com — rental cars
On 5th May 2017, I had booked a car with National through Priceline. While doing the booking there was no mention on the website about the fact that vehicle cannot be given to a person with "Probationary Auto License". It said Valid driving license and a probationary auto license is a valid driving license. On arriving at the airport National refused to give a car or transfer it to my friend with a Permanent auto license.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Newark, NJIn this whole scenario, there was no fault of me: the customer. National or Priceline did not mention it anywhere that a customer cannot be given a car rental on probationary license.
I had been charged $24 as the cancellation fee which I shouldn't be coz there was no mention of this condition.
I would like to claim a refund of this cancellation fee. Infact I had to pay for lyft to and fro both coz of this problem.
The booking no is [protected]
National car booking no is 1716057083COUNT
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation 
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics