Priceline.com / hidden parking charge for hotel rate

PA, US Review updated:

I booked a room on priceline.com. After getting what I thought was a good rate, I called the hotel directly and learned that parking overnight would be $27 on top of the priceline rate. I called priceline and attempted to cancel the reservation but priceline informed me that no refunds would be issued under any circumstances. It appears to be impossible to reverse any reservation made through priceline. Even my credit card company claims they can not dispute fees with priceline.

Moral of the story- Do not use priceline.com for hotels/motels without first checking with the actual motel for possible hidden fees not negotiated with Priceline. Do not change your plans, or become ill after using priceline. This company has instructed its employees to give NO leeway under any circumstances.

Comments

• Fe
      Sep 03, 2009

Did the price offer say it included parking???? If not, why on earth would you expect parking to be included. Parking is almost never included, especially if the parking lot/garage is owned and/or operated by an outside company. Did the price say food included? Would you expect to dine in the restaurant and not pay?? Travel Much????