Priceline.com / miami suites south beach

1 United States

Hello, I'm Martina Citroni,
I've been your client for more than a year. In contrast to my past experiences, during my last reservation I observe an unpleasant problem. I choose to book, trough Priceline.com an apartment located in Miami Beach with the name of "Miami suits south beach" from the 11th of December to the 13th of December.
After the payment I received from your website, as always, the email confirmation in which you told me that my apartment has been booked successfully.
The same day(November 30th), a few hours later, I received an email from the real estate that is renting the apartment.
In this email they told me that they had received my booking and that I will had to fill out my credit card authorization form within 48 hours. At the end of the email, they told me that they will provide more information later.
After one day, I didn't received any farther information so I called them and I told them about the delay in receiving the credit card form by email and I asked them if they could send me the form.
The lady at the phone, told me that she will immediately provide me the form by email but I didn't receive any email.
The same day, I decided to email them and I asked again about the credit card form. They immediately reply that they will send me the form and that I will have to fill it out as soon as possible.
The reason I'm writing to you is because I haven't received any email from them and I know that without sending the credit card form back to them, it is not guarantee that I will still have the apartment.
Unfortunately, because of this problem, I had to book another apartment in order to be sure to have a house during my staying in Miami.
I' m really disappointed, I think it is confusing and not correct to have different booking processes while using the same website (Priceline.com). I've been booking multiple hotels all with the same processes and requirements but, for the first time, I had to fill an extra form that was never been submitted by the real estate.
Honestly I had the feeling that they didn't want me to send the form and therefore, they didn't want me to complete the booking process of the apartment.
At the moment they didn't charged me the price of the apartment but I will not be willing to pay any fees or amount since they didn't gave me the opportunity to complete the booking of the house.
In the hope that you will fix the discrepancy between hotel booking process and private house process, I thank you for your attention.

Best regards