Priceline / prepaid booking-got charged twice!
I booked hotel rooms through priceline through name your own price. had an offer accepted. Checked into hotel..checked out and was charged by the hotel again for the nights that were supposed to be prepaid already...Thought it was a mistake, but I booked another Hotel room again and the same thing happened. I got off the phone with the hotels and they said that Priceline usually gives them the money through a "ghost" credit card, which in my two seperate instances did not happen. Isn't that some sort of scam of stealing? I'm in debt now 500$. Am I the only one? Can i get responses so I can get a class action law suit. This is definitely not right. We need to stick together and not let corporate america take advantage of people because they are major.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - unethical behavior, charges but no services given, no remedy to issue or assistance in help.
- Priceline.com - car rental
- Priceline.com - non refundable one way flight ticket
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance