Priceline — mistake cost family $3000
A family member booked a package deal to include car rental and roundtrip airline tickets to take her kids to Orlando FL.
When she went to return her car on the date she booked for she found out that her airline tickets were booked to return two days prior. She booked a package deal but somehow there were two different dates on everything. Since her airline tickets were now no good she had to buy one-way tickets to get her and children home and it cost her $3000.00!!! I have sent several letters to Priceline and keep getting a copied generic response about how important customer service is to them. My family member did call Priceline when she found out her tickets were no longer good and they told her "too bad" it wasn't their problem.
Customer service is not important to them at all. Please save yourself some money, frustration and stress and DO NOT use Priceline. A good deal could cost you several thousand dollars.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics