Having problems with Priceline.com?

800 7742 3546 (International)
1800 123 3316 (Mexico)
+1 877 477 5807 (USA & Canada)
+44 207 136 8462 (United Kingdom)
+61 282 239 711 (Australia)
+64 99 200 062 (New Zealand)
+31 202 008 497 (Netherlands)
+82 234 837 211 (South Korea)
+1 800 774 2354 (Caribbean)
+1 888 751 9159 (Dominican Republic)
800 Connecticut Ave.
Norwalk, Connecticut

Complaints & Reviews

Priceline — hotel booking

Travelweb (division of Priceline) is a scam. The booking was a breeze and once they had my credit card...

Priceline.combait and switch

10/3/2015 Over five website companies Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, CheapAir etc offered the same round trip flight itinerary rate for next weekend. I thought I would try the company William Shatner promotes Priceline. I was planning to fly weekends for an under determined amount of time. If Priceline proved to be as consumer friendly Orbitz, Expedia etc I could simply use Priceline to booked all future flights. Priceline is not consumer friendly they are predators. Priceline changed the airline and the flight time after I purchased ticket. The phone number for customer service is in the Philippines. The person refused correcting the itinerary and refused giving me a refund. No customer service representative! I was told transferring the call to a supervisory is not an option because I was speaking with the supervisor in the Philippines. I requested a phone number in the United States. I called the number provided for the USA and a person in Manila, Philippines answered. The total cost of air fare was $400.02 and he said he would cancel the flight for a fee of $200.00. My sister was recently diagnosed with brain cancer, she is in hospice. The doctor reports nothing more can be done for her and she should enjoy the time she has left. She lives out of state and I want to fly each weekend to be with my sister. Money is an issue since I'm diagnosed with cancer and I've missed work for medical treatment, chemo and surgeries. The Friday night departure flight time was changed from 8:30pm to 11:30am. I've used all sick and vacation time therefore if I do not work I'm not paid. All people I know have always expressed how I feel about my sister that she is an exceptionally kind, thoughtful and caring person. I know where she is going and I hope to see her again soon. Greedy Priceline CEO's enjoy all the money you've ripped off from hard working people now...remember you can't the money to where you're going and know it's only a matter a time.

Pricelineloreal makeup

On 27/6/2015 Saturday morning, I went to Priceline Dogrock Albany to get advice on my makeup, I asked if I could have my makeup done an had a young female apply makeup to my face which I felt wasn't a beautician an have now found out from complaining to the manageress it was a salesperson, my makeup was done an looked ok, but I did feel it was a bit light in colour but the shop didn't have very good lighting an payed for it including some skin care from a different company full amount was $218.49, that nite I asked my next door neighbour to do my makeup as I was going out an didn't feel really comfortable about using the makeup, she made comment to the colour being to light for my facial skin colour, since then I haven't used it an don't have the confidence to go back, on Tuesday 14/9/15 I went to my hairdresser who uses Loreal products an she said I need to contact you in regard to this matter . I have since had my makeup done by a beautician at Spencer Park Priceline an she actually took me outside to show me what my makeup looks like in true light an I am very happy with her results she gave me ( all Loreal Products ) except my skin care $215.00, my complaint is that when I asked for a refund on products at Priceline Dogrock Albany the manager refused as its not their policy, I have also been told to get advise from consumer protection in regards to this, also i have read the Australian consumer law regarding my shopping rights an do feel that my request was not addressed fully the first time by a salesperson selling your product with no experience as a beautician so I did not get what I asked for the first time, I would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible, its a lot of money to just throw away

Priceline — sales deception

Priceline has started a new way of deceiving the bidder. On the page where you make your bid if you leave out...

Priceline — non-existent customer service

Made a reservation for a hotel & airfare through Priceline.Found out next AM from locals in Uruguay that the...

Priceline.com — cancellation fees

On my priceline.com trip receipt under important information it reads: "If flight cancellations outside of...

Priceline.comchanged flights after booking

I was looking to book a flight from Houston, Tex to Las Vegas, nv and in all the searches that what it said. When I booked it they sent an email saying Houston, Tex to new orleans, la. I called Priceline and they said it had to be my computer. They also said they couldn't refund anything and if I needed the flight change I would have to manage my travel through the airline. So what looked like a great deal ended up costing double almost triple of the original amount.

Pricelineunfair

I reserved a hotel room, online through Priceline, with Days Inn in Azusa, California. I booked the room for a visiting guest and her cat. The hotel had advertised "Pet Friendly" on Priceline. My guest checked in 2 hours early and paid Days Inn $10 cash ($5/hour). An hour later the cat was delivered to my guest. My guest went to the Hotel office to ask that maid service not come in unless she was there because the cat would try to escape. Days Inn said she could not stay because she had a cat and she did not tell them in advance. They said she was not in one of the rooms OK'd for pets, but they did not offer to move my guest to one of those rooms. They just demanded she leave. She said they were insulting. She may also have been insulting as well because she is an avid animal lover and can get difficult on animal issues. Days Inn said they will charge for one night even though they did not allow my guest to stay and did not offer her one of the "pet" rooms. I spoke with Priceline to dispute payment of the one night hotel stay and ended up with a supervisor named Andrea. After about an hour, Priceline refused to do anything about the unfair charge. So, my credit card will be charged for a stay that never happened, my guest was "kicked out" of the "pet friendly" hotel because she had a cat and didn't tell them in advance, my guest was treated rudely, and I was dismayed by Priceline's unethical and/or cowardly refusal to do the right thing.

• Tr
            truth is mine May 31, 2014

sounds like you were the sneaky one. in the reservation, did you tell the hotel your friend had a cat? misleading if not.

• Mk
            MkStItCh Jun 01, 2014

Sounds like the reservation was not done properly... It is possible that no animal friendly rooms were available for that night...

• Wi
            wifi8827 Jun 01, 2014

sounds fishy on your part. When booking a room, you must state you have pets, and they will do what they can to accommodate. If you try to sneak your pet in, they don't have to allow it. It would be like reserving a room and saying its for 2 adults, but then sneaking more people in the back door without paying the extra-person fees.

Priceline — high car rental price

The following is the correspondence between Priceline and me regarding to the reservation of car rental that...

Pricelinemisleading and dishonest

My son booked a hotel room through Priceline. When he arrived at the hotel it was awful; the hallways smelled, the room smelled, and he did not feel safe. He left the hotel and stayed somewhere else. I contacted Priceline to get a refund on the room. They told me that I had to go through the hotel for the refund. I called the hotel and they told me that I had to g through Priceline for the refund. Back on the phone with Priceline. I have now been on hold for 42 minutes, and counting. This is obviously a scam. Someone needs to sue these people. I will never deal with Priceline again and I hope none of you will either.

Pricelineno resevations on a prepay

My husband had to have cancer surgery in Houston and we had never used Priceline, but it came up in a search for hotel rooms. It was $79 a night at a 3 star or higher hotel (their idea of 3 star and mine were very different, but that is another issue). We prepaid for 2 nights.

I am disabled and the trip was painful, but the pain only got worse after we arrived at the hotel. Check in was at 4 and we got there a little after 4. Family had already checked into the hotel. Over 3 hours later we still had not checked in to the room, because there were no reservations. Many calls were made to Priceline, the hotel talked to Priceline, but they couldn't resolve it. The Priceline rep screamed at the hotel clerk and she said she would rather lose her job and go hungry rather than let anyone talk to her the way this guy was. By this time the hotel was convinced that we were not lying about having reservations, despite none showing up in two separate reservation systems.

Since both my husband and I were totally wiped out the hotel clerk offered to allow us to stay in a room if we would give her our credit card info, just in case Priceline failed to pay. We gave the hotel our credit card info, which they wrote down, because it couldn't be put into the system. We only had assurance for that night. While hubby had surgery I had to call the hotel, we had given up on Priceline, and they told me we had the room that night and they were resolving it with Priceline.

Many complaints have been made to Priceline since then, and I have all the emails and phone messages, their response was for us to call and initiate a complaint. DUH, we already had done that, which is what they were responding to. Now we have an email saying we got the room and that they had nothing to resolve.

Priceline — fraud - double charged my credit card

Priceline customer service sucks! They double billed my credit card and won’t remove the charge. I...

Priceline.com / Hotel2.5 stars hotel as 3 starts hotel

I booked 2 nights for Sacramento with the condition of 3 stars. The booked me Governors Inn Hotel showing as 3 stars. However, when I checked on Expedia.com and hotels.com, all show as 2.5 stars. When I chatted with custom service and asked them to cancel it, she said NO.

2.5 stars hotel as 3 starts hotel

Priceline.comcharged $3,000 to our credit card without our consent!

Do not buy, or even browse, on Priceline.com! While trying to plan our honeymoon, my husband and I were simply comparing prices on the Priceline.com website and they ended up charging us $3, 000 for plane tickets without our consent. We immediately called Priceline and asked them to cancel the plane tickets but they refused to and would not give us a refund! Further more, our credit card company was unable to give us a refund as well due to Priceline's "fine print." Needless to say, we will never be using Priceline again and will do all we can to spread the word. Browse at your own risk! Priceline.com is an unfair business with shady, unethical business practices. Avoid at all cost or you'll pay the price!

• Di
                    Dizzy Dean 100 Apr 13, 2013

First of all clown to compare prices you do not need a credit card. You order the tickets and thought you could do a charge back and get a free trip.

Priceline.comrental car complaint

company has horrible customer service when needing to adjust reservation. I used their website to book a company flight and while I used the site for the flight an offer for a rental car came up so i checked to option to book the car not aware that the car would be charged at the time. I had problems with getting the itinerary and waited for the confirmation email to arrive. This trip is more than 30 days away so when i saw the rental fee was charged I called to cancel the car rental however I was informed that I could not get the car refund or canceled. This was all done through their customer service department in the Philippians who sound like robots can't help and will not give you a phone number to priceline.com in the US so I found the phone number to the corporate office in Norwalk Connecticut and left a extended message in hopes of getting someone to help me. I have read many, many complaints on the Internet about priceline.com and will not use them again!

www.priceline.comripoff

I'm visiting scholar from china, accroding to the rules of Chinese Foreign Ministry, I can stay in USA for 366 days.I must board in china on January 1st, 2013
                    I booked the tickets of Hainan Airline from www.priceline.com in June for my 3-year-old daughter and me, $621/one person, $1242/two person, and paid with my chase debit card.Trip Number is175-[protected].
                    The flight detail is
                    Monday, December 31, 2012
                    flight 8951, 8:30am-11:05am, chicago(ORD)-seattle(SEA), hainan airline(operated by American Airline)
                    flight 496, 1:00pm-4:55pm(next day), seattle(SEA)-Beijing(PEK), hainan airline
                    but when I arrrived O'hare airport at 6:ooam, The satff of AA told me the flight 8951 had already been cancelled half year before.Nobody knows how surprised I was when I knew the information, because www.priceline.com sent me e-mail on 12-28-2012, the flight will be all right.
                    I called priceline.com, they said they will not be responsible for it, I shoule connect with Hainan airline, and Hainan airline said priceline.com shoule be responsible for this.
                    I don't know what's wrong with priceline.com, at that time, so helpless, no response, six big bags, my 3-year-old fever daughter and the rules of chinese Foreign Ministry...
                    I have to buy 2 tickets from American Airline at O'hare airport, It cost $3300, departed 7:55pm, flight 187.
                    I often booked airline ticket from priceline.com when I was in America, but this time I was cheated.
                    www.pricelie should return my payment $1242, pay my flight 187 tickets $3300 and spirit damage.
                    That's really a nightmare for me on my last day of 366 days' nice American trip.
                    my information:
                    xuanhua yang
                    Sound Department
                    Beijing Film Academy
                    No.4 xitucheng road, Haidian district, Beijing, China, 100088.
                    cell phone 86-[protected]

• Xu
                        xuanhua yang Jan 18, 2013

incredible!

• Why The Long Faces Jan 19, 2013

Chinese Foreign Minister has no control over flight changes in the US, just as the US Embassy has no control over Chinese flight changes. What you should have done, and what the PRICELINE and airline web sites tell you is to verify your flight schedules BEFORE your flight date. ANYTHING can affect flight schedules: weather, staff, mechanical problems etc. You waited way too long. Next time, no matter who you book with, check often on the status of your flight.

Priceline.comstay away from this website

We usually fly through Southwest, but there were no flights out of Dayton for the days we needed, so we booked a United flight through Priceline. We originally bought the ticket to go see my family, specifically my grandfather who was very sick with cancer, and not expected to make it much longer. We got flight insurance because we knew there was a big possibility that we would have to change the flight dates due to my grandfather passing away. Well, he did, so I called Priceline to get the change of flight process started. They told me to call the insurance company, which I did, and they told me what I needed to do to get the claim started, and told me they could only reimburse me the price of the original ticket, which I understood. I called Priceline back and this is where my frustrations began. To sum it up, they rebooked me for the next day with a price increase which I expected and was fine with paying that price difference. The frustrating part is that I called back after realizing they charged me $180 in fees for cancellation penalty. They said that $150 of the fee was a United enforced fee and Priceline couldn't refund their $30 of the fee unless United refunded theirs. I said that it was PRICELINE, not United that TOOK my $180 so PRICELINE would have the capability to refund it. I also explained that we're a military family of 4 with our whole family in Nebraska, so we fly back very often, but if that $180 refund was worth all of our future business, then that was fine. The whole phone call lasted just shy of an hour, most of that time being spend getting put on hold while they 'looked up that information' which was really only just them finding the right page in their manual to read to me, so I finally just got frustrated and hung up. A day later, I get an email saying that they have arranged for me to speak to a customer service professional if I would just call 'this' number. I tried the number, the recording said they were experiencing longer than usual call volume (big surprise), and I was in no mood to waste any more of my phone minutes just to be told the same thing again so I hung up. We're now Southwest-ers for life. I would rather walk the extra distance to Columbus and fly Southwest than book anything through Priceline again.

• Li
                          Lipote Apr 18, 2012

They were so nice to me on the phone and in customer chats until after I spent over $3000 with them. Than all of a sudden the things that had previously told me were no longer true. They couldn't let me talk to certain people. Was told I would receive calls and never did. When I emailed them they replied with we did contact and the issue was resolved. Which I never spoke with anyone and the issue is still standing. TWO of their employees told me that if I booked with them they would match my price multiple times as long as is was within 24 hrs of departure, and the itinerary was exactly the same. I complied with that and they will not match the price. BEYOND the fact of that they are just rude on the phone. I am treated so poorly. I actually had to explain click by click to one of the employees on how to find the vacation rate! Complete idiots!!

Priceline.comPriceline is a piece of $#*

Priceline is a piece of $#*!. The customer service is bull$#*!. They don't respect to customers at all. When I pointed out there was a misunderstanding on their web pages, they just asked me to wait a second a changed the links!!! I pointed out different things at least four times and they changed them four times!!! I would never call their customer service again because they are bull$#*!!!

Pricelineno refund

I got a car rental for $12 a day through Priceline. The next page offered an "upgrade" from a subcompact to a compact for $12 a day. Sure, I though, compact for same price as a subcompact, why not?

It turns out that it wasn't the same $12 a day I was paying but was an additional $12 a day. I called up their "customer service" within 2 minutes. There is nothing they can do about it, according to them... according to Travis. Outrageous, and what is worse, they don't care. Priceline, not sure it is worth it. May be the last time I do business with them.

• SKOR Dec 08, 2012

I would have assumed the 'upgrade' would cost an additional $12; otherwise, the next page would have said FREE upgrade from subcompact to compact.
                              Did you actually call priceline and tell them you thought the $12 upgrade would cost you nothing?

Priceline.comthis will be the last of my $ they ever see

Called them within 4 minutes of purchasing the wrong date! In fact purchased for the day of at 10pm instead of the next day...

When I called they offered me a cancelation refund of 0.00. Then they explained that if I purchase another room from them fro the correct date that they would refund some of my purchase except for a $25.00 change fee. By the way Jimmy ? employee number 5260119 says there is not anyone else I could speak to!!! Hasn't he seen Star Trek?????

Well I guess it was my fault for the wrong dates!!! But really 4 minutes... THIS WILL BE THE LAST OF MY $$$ THEY EVER SEE...