Price Chopper / harrassement
I will never shop at the Price Chopper that just opened up in Warwick, NY on Rt 94"EVER AGAIN"!!! I stopped in after work to pick up a couple of things for the next few days, but I don't appriciate being followed around the store like I am some kind of criminal about to steal something!!! Whether it was the color of my skin or I was just being the subject of "eye candy" that triggered this male employees behavior, either way you look at the situation it was very inappropriate and unprofessional of him!!! I asked another worker who he was to find that it was a fellow by the name of Tom, who suprisingly happens to be one of the night crew managers!!! Unbelievable!!! As soon as I found that out I just put down my cart, and left the store!!! I think I will just wait next time for morning when good old Shop Rite across the street opens up from now on. At least there I know almost all their employees, and was never harrassed by any of them!!!
More Price Chopper Complaints & Reviews
- Price Chopper - fraud 
- Price Chopper - harassment 
- Price Chopper - harassment and other 
- Price Chopper - over load of work and less staff
- Price Chopper - deceptive marketing
- Price Chopper Legal Dept. - recieved not one thank you...
- Price Chopper - deli service
- Price Chopper - pricing and specials 
- Price Chopper - being lied and ignored
- Price Chopper - job threat