PowersportsMax / 4 wheel atv piece of junk
We purchased a 125cc atv (a no name piece of junk) on June 6, 2008, rec'd it on June 16th. In less than 1 hour of riding it broke down, starter burned up. It took 15 days to get another starter after emailing pictures and constantly emailing and bugging them. After the part came the chain kept flying off, broken master link (purchased them ourself). After putting repaired chain back together, the brake cylinder blew up. After waiting another 12 days for parts, they sent the wrong parts (go figure). After a total of maybe 3 hours riding time, we have to make another call to get them to resend the right parts. I would never ever purchase anything again from the company.
More PowersportsMax Complaints & Reviews
- Powersportsmax.com - No delivery, no refund 
- Powersportsmax.com - Horrible company! 
- Powersportsmax.com - Stay away
- Powersportsmax.com - Poor Quality product
- Powersportsmax.com - Fraud: No money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- PowersportsMax - go cart
- PowersportsMax - 110 cc atv
- PowersportsMax - tao tao boulder b1 110 cc atv
- PowersportsMax - atv
- PowersportsMax - the motorcycle they sent me from day one will not stay running.