Powersports Maxgo kart order

R Dec 23, 2015 South El Monte, CA

Unfortunately I didn't read these reviews. Purchased a go kart & received a piece of junk. As soon as I opened the box Parts fell out of the crate. The tires do not hold air. The Instructional CD doesn't have my model to help with assembly. There is no instructions or material to identify what or where any nuts bolts washes etc. go. I found 2 snapped in half bolts in the package. The roll cage foam is torn. I have to hire a mechanic to figure this out for me as well. I have NO idea what to do with it. Called for 4 days straight every 15-20 minutes & no one answered. I sent 3-4 email with my complaints & no replies. I contacted my credit card to fight the charge on this garbage. Don't buy from this company. Everything on their site is a lie. You will never get any help. I am contacting the BB in California after Christmas. I would also be happy to be added to any law suite against this company. How is it possible for a company like this to operate? I also understand why they give you a discount if you pay by a check or money order. Once they have the cash their gone. I'm hoping my CC company can fight them.