Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma / order # [protected] adeline faceted crystal round chandelier

West Hartford, CT, United States
Phone: 860-777-5324

My Wife and I through the years have spent thousand and thousand of dollars furnishing our home with Pottery Barn items. Including purchasing and furnishing our entire dining room with Pottery Barn tables, benches and chairs which can be seen from our purchase history.

On 11/11/16 my Wife and I purchased online a Adeline Chandelier for a new home we were purchasing. In purchasing the chandelier we used a combination of our own money, gift cards we received at our Wedding along with a $525.00 "Loyalty Rewards" we had received from purchasing our Potter Barn dining room table, benches and chairs.

After, we purchased our home we soon realized the ceiling were too low and the chandelier to large so we returned it to our local West Hartford, Ct store in West Farms Mall. The staff explained that our credit could not be received at the store since it was purchased online but would be shipped back to Pottery Barn and we would receive a credit back to our Pottery Barn card.

A few weeks later, I received a small reward certificate for I believe $200.00 +/- dollars for my return. I then called Customer Service who told me the balance of the refund would appear as a credit on my Pottery Barn Card, approx. $525.00 dollars.

Today, on 2/26/18, I received my latest statement and there is no credit on my account for that amount so I called Pottery Barn Customer Service who informed me that although I never used the product and returned it properly (it was never taken out of the box) I forfeited my $525.00 "Loyalty Rewards" in the process, due to company policy, which no one ever explained to us when we returned it to the store in person or whenever we ever purchased furniture and store items and earned our loyalty rewards.

DESIRABLE RESOLUTION: As a beyond loyal customer who spent thousands and thousands of dollars with Potter Barn through the years to the present, I would like my $525.00 "Loyalty Rewards" credited back to my Potter Barn A/C# [protected] Sincerely Richard Witt, Esq. cell: [protected].

• Updated by Richard Witt, Feb 26, 2018

Please contact me with any proposed resolution, Richard Witt cell: 860-777-5324 email: [protected]@snet.net

Ri