Popeye's Chicken / 50 cents for water & flour

38th & Keystone Ave.Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

I'm appalled of the amount of gravy they put on your potatoes, and when you ask for a little more gravy they want to charge you 50 cents. I can't believe it when they want to charge you 50 cents for some water & flour, so I quit patronizing this Popeye's Chicken Restaurant.

Thanks for reading.

Clifford Ratliff

Comments

Hr
  12th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was in the 38th & keystone restaurant on 12-12-2007 approx around 11:00am to purchase a large order of red beans and rice. this was all i had and after eating it i got ill. my stomach started to swell and i had severe cramps. my wife called the restaurant later that day when she came home and found out i had gotten sick. the manager named Robert answered and she asked if anyone had complained about becoming ill from the red beans and rice today. He said what time did he come in. she told him around 11:00, and he said no. she stated that i had gotten ill from eating the food. he said in a non-chalant tone to take him to the doctor. she told him the doctor wasn't the problem it was the food. she also told him since he had such a nasty disposition she was going to report the incident to the board of health. he said he didn't care and hung up. apparently your restau,,nt doesn't care about keeping customers. we often buy food there and over the years have spent quite a bit of money. with this don't care attitude that is reflected thru your employee's and a manager at that i will tell everone i know not to eat at Popeye's and the incident that happened to me. I work at a public school and word of mouth can carry a long way. I will report my illness to the Board of Health and ask them to investigate your restaurant.
Al
  15th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I went to the popeyes in Carrollton Texas and asked for the catfish fillets and OMG! when I got home and open the box I realized there was nothing but fries and then I asked my friend we should go back and get the my actual order, then we looked into the fries and realized they had actually put the catfish fillets and they were smaller than my pink finger, Im so upset about this for taking 6.59 of my money for that. First think my friend did was to laugh at me for being played a funny joke, but It wasnt a joke...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Logo Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen