Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits / cutting blade chip in creamy cole slaw
Last sunday i had purchase a take away set of popeyes chicken and biscuit from the new outlet at Changi International Airport Terminal 3. This includes a creamy cole slaw, which had a piece of metal chip that resemble a cutting blade. Lucky enough i bite on it before cut my mouth or swallowed it. It could has been a disaster to have swallowed it. I tried to give a feedback to the company through it website but its online feedback channel is just as bad. Hence i stumbled upon this website and hope to get a reply from the company. I still got the metal chip with me and hoping they will be interested to identify how it could have ended in the cole slaw, to avoid potential hazard to consumers.
More Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - customer service 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food quality 
- [Resolved] Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - i'm complaining about the area manager.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - racism 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - manager and customer service