Pollo Tropical / Horrible food

1 Lake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4075759112

We went to pollo tropical in sanford store #10076. Manager Shaina (3533). First of all, I heard the cook talking to another person from the other side of the restaurant cooking are and she was telling him not to give out the burnt chicken. When we were served that was what we got. Food was cold, chicken was dry, we did two separate orders one for almost 12 dollars and the other for21.06. I have eaten in other pollo tropical restaurant but never this nasty. I complained to the manager and all she did was to offer us something else. We did not want any of the nasty food that was served to us. My son got home and was throwing up and had stomach ache. It was 9:59 when we order I think they could've cooked some more chicken for us. No flavor in whatever they served us. It was a horrible experience and I think we should get our money back on this. The manager did not handled it the way she was suppose to. we want our money back. We did not think of taking pictures. I went to tell the manager how bad the food was and to go to the table to look at the plates but she never did.

Comments

• Je
      16th of Nov, 2018

I had takeout from your North Boca store tonight on Federal, I'm ignoring the rude snarling worker behavior but to get home and have nothing but bones for my rib order was an insult.

You should be ashamed!!!

Any business worth their salt would do whatever it takes to take care of a mistreated customer, tell me what your prepared to Do. Waiting to hear back before I encourage all my friends to boycott your stores.

je.rhodes@hotmail.com