Pogo.com / refund

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I, too, have a major complaint with Pogo.com or EA Games. They did not inform me of any upcoming renewal charges and I did not find out about it until I saw the charges on my credit card bill. It was not on there once, but twice! They charged then refunded and then charged again. My husband was furious and it is ridiculous that I cannot just cancel and get a refund. This is absolutely ludicrous and obsurd! I should be allowed to choose if I want to continue membership and if not, I should get a refund of time not used. I will not be renewing again. Pogo sucks!!

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Aug, 2011

I hope you recived my mail to you ok from kaynien5
    e-mail kay.bailey@optusnet.com.au

• Mi
      31st of Jan, 2013

First of all it is hell trying to get a hold of someone from Pogo. I want pogo to refund my $39.99 and After several emails I finally got a phone number to call 1-866-543-5435 so I called the number only to find that the gentleman on the phone could not help me. My subscription was due January 26th and I wanted the subscription cancelled. The gentleman said pogo is going through rough times and he tried to refund me but since it was past 24 hours he could not. I explained to him that I have been trying for over 5 days and I have the emails to prove it. He could not help me. I am not giving up!

• Re
      18th of Feb, 2014

My husband subscription came due without realizing it was due, since he had quit playing the games. He cancelled as soon as he seen it seen the checking account. We have tried to get our money back, but can not get ahold of anyone. I have seen the other complaints about POGO...it doesn't sound like a reputable business. We want our money back.