Pogo.com / Spades won't let me in to play!

I go into spades and it does everything it suppose to do, but it wont go into spades for me to play. It just stays there it say java, but then it just stays there . That's no cool cause i paid $5.99 a month and for this to happen that's not right. pogo can you please resolve my problem. now the e-mail i usually use is Ricarma1@aol.com. e-mail me there telling how can i go into spades and play cause I've been playing spades on pogo since 2005, and this is the first time this happen. The crazy thing is that i can go onto any game in pogo right now but not spades, why? That is my question.

N  19th of Sep, 2008 by
9-18-8 700 pm til 1245 am, high roller texas hold poker, the spin did not add my winnings to my total score, trying to scroll mini's did not work either, lost 1000's of tokens, sincerely, clubpapers
A  1st of Oct, 2008 by
I think your dealing programs in all your card games stink to high heavens. They are not realistic. In real life all the games I have played, ie. Pinochle, Texas Hold'em, Solitare, etc. never in all my life have I ever seen hands that are dealt like in your dealing programs. I think you should go back and re-program your dealing programs so they are more realistic. It's nice to win a card game, but not when the dealing is so slanted.2e735

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy