Pogo.com / Jackpots are fake!
On June 12, 2007 I won a Jackpot for $3,611.12 and they won't pay. I have never used any automated device to play any games. I wouldn't know where to find one or how to use it. I don't cheat!!! According to Pogo they don't have to payout the winnings because I used this type of software or device. That is low, I have been a member for years and have never cheated on any game. Please read attached response I received when I asked what happened to my Jackpot...
Response (Elysia) 07/11/2007 05:06 PM
Hello, and thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, this account has used an automatic playing device in the past, and thus the prize has been forfeited. In many of those cases the person sharing someone else's account is the one that used the automated device, with or without the knowledge of the primary user. Such an occurrence could have been at any time in any game and is unrelated to the game and time in which the prize was won.
In any scenario, we do hold the account owner responsible for the actions taken on an account. You are welcome to create a new account, and as long as that account does not ever use an automatic device, it should be eligible for prizes in the future. Please take care to always log out of Pogo when you are in a public place, and never, ever give anyone access to your account.
Please feel free to contact us back again or visit our help site at help.ea.com
Customer Support Representative III
It's all bull and this is a scam.
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - club pogo
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17