Pogo.com / Threats, harassment, Stalking, fake jackpots

United States Review updated:
3.5
If anyone wants to join me in a class action lawsuit against pogo, feel free to email me at pam2wise@yahoo.com

I am tired of pogo allowing people to cheat, scam, harass and stalk others and doing nothing about the reports of abuse that people make. I am also tired of the fake jackpots. I am extremely tired of the fact that people can use pogo to upload viruses and stuff that affects my computer and again, pogo ignores it all...

I am ready to do something to take some action against pogo. If anyone else is tired of this same stuff, please contact me at the email address above.

Comments

Qo
  19th of Dec, 2008
I would love to join, but I have no money I am living on a small income now, but I am so sick and tired of pogo ripping me off for what I did pay them every month, if I can play one are 2 games a month it is a miracle, when u report it to there tech support IT IS ALWAYS UR PC NEVER THERES.Then like u said even with the cheat games that people use pogo still control what play u have and like if u play Canasta or gin it always a one sided game whether the other player has a cheat game or not.Another words it is all up to pogo and if u complain like I do to pogo then u can forget about ever winning any games.I like to play with a real deck of cards and that would tell if theses people even know the game.(LOL)I will also tell that u have this post in the game rooms that I can play which at the monent it only 3 games.Thanks
Ga
  6th of Jun, 2009
stop complaining and how you thin someone can upload a virus to EA server and infect pogo is a joke they have safe guards for that grow up and about the jackpot being fake I personaly know ppl that won the JP and recieved it
Ja
  13th of Mar, 2010
if you file lawsuits against people- and you lose- in texas they can go after you for their legal costs. I would think twice before filing lawsuits against people- because they can counter-sue and win against you. Expecially if they are prominent in TExas.
Lo
  31st of Dec, 2012
I could play for free on pogo. Now most are just up enough so I can not enter and start game. what has happened?
Di
  26th of Jan, 2014
Pogo permits harassment and stalking and their snotty moderators even say there is nothing Pogo will do. If someone wants to sue Pogo, I am all for it because they have no morals and no decency.

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
Overall Satisfaction Rating