Pogo.com / Threats, harassment, Stalking, fake jackpots

If anyone wants to join me in a class action lawsuit against pogo, feel free to email me at pam2wise@yahoo.com

I am tired of pogo allowing people to cheat, scam, harass and stalk others and doing nothing about the reports of abuse that people make. I am also tired of the fake jackpots. I am extremely tired of the fact that people can use pogo to upload viruses and stuff that affects my computer and again, pogo ignores it all...

I am ready to do something to take some action against pogo. If anyone else is tired of this same stuff, please contact me at the email address above.

Comments

• Qo
      19th of Dec, 2008

I would love to join, but I have no money I am living on a small income now, but I am so sick and tired of pogo ripping me off for what I did pay them every month, if I can play one are 2 games a month it is a miracle, when u report it to there tech support IT IS ALWAYS UR PC NEVER THERES.Then like u said even with the cheat games that people use pogo still control what play u have and like if u play Canasta or gin it always a one sided game whether the other player has a cheat game or not.Another words it is all up to pogo and if u complain like I do to pogo then u can forget about ever winning any games.I like to play with a real deck of cards and that would tell if theses people even know the game.(LOL)I will also tell that u have this post in the game rooms that I can play which at the monent it only 3 games.Thanks

• Ga
      6th of Jun, 2009

stop complaining and how you thin someone can upload a virus to EA server and infect pogo is a joke they have safe guards for that grow up and about the jackpot being fake I personaly know ppl that won the JP and recieved it

13th of Mar, 2010

if you file lawsuits against people- and you lose- in texas they can go after you for their legal costs. I would think twice before filing lawsuits against people- because they can counter-sue and win against you. Expecially if they are prominent in TExas.

• Lo
      31st of Dec, 2012

I could play for free on pogo. Now most are just up enough so I can not enter and start game. what has happened?

• Di
      26th of Jan, 2014

Pogo permits harassment and stalking and their snotty moderators even say there is nothing Pogo will do. If someone wants to sue Pogo, I am all for it because they have no morals and no decency.