Pogo Games / banning me for something another player caused

United States Review updated:
2.5
I am a paying member of Pogo games, since 2001, I was playing a game of Texas Holdem, with other players, they all said be careful of this one player, she witll try to keep raising her bet over and over, and sure enough she just kept raising 4000, over and over so I called her an ###, well anyone else would to . oh by the way I did turn in a complaint against her first, then guess what I was the one banned from pogo games temparily, who knows what she said she was going to turn everyone in the room in for something or another, I am sure there were several that turned her in What should I do about this?
Ba

Comments

Do
  4th of Sep, 2007
This was cancelled and i am still being billed.
Da
  13th of Oct, 2007
Took my money for membership without my approval.
Ca
  27th of Nov, 2007
I can no longer access the pogo games. I signed up to be a member and ever since aol changed it format I can no longer get in HELP
Fa
  15th of Jan, 2008
POGO GAMES TOOK 30.00 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THE GAMES DIDN'T EVEN WORK!!
  18th of Feb, 2008
I cant get into my pogo games and i was wondering how come?
Pi
  18th of Mar, 2008
In feb they credited my credit card for 43.43 for a subscription I did not approve!
Ja
  27th of Jun, 2008
Pogo has been debeting my bank account twice a month instead of once for my dues.
Ju
  8th of Nov, 2008
paid for subscription to pogo now cannot get into even free games
what's up with that!
Sa
  9th of Nov, 2008
I have paid for this game with my gems and it is not registering my wins.
Jo
  13th of Nov, 2008
My account has an unauthorized debit from Pogo games and EA.com in the amount of $42.79. I did not purchase anything from the website and I would like to have the debit returned to my account.
Be
  14th of Nov, 2008
Charge to my debit account for services I have not received and did not give authorization for.
Ta
  20th of Nov, 2008
was billedto my credit card after cancleing my memberhsip x2
St
  26th of Nov, 2008
I have been member of Pogo for a long time. Problem started this morning.
Ca
  26th of Nov, 2008
Lbe4f4ottso does not let you go past the ninth
Ph
  14th of Jan, 2009
I PAID TO PLAY POGO GAMES AND CAN'T GET THEM TO COME IN?
  31st of Jan, 2009
I paid for Pogo games. My account is under Jazzaloup525, but I cannot be connected to play any of my favorite games.
  31st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
cannot be connected to pogo games.
Mi
  13th of Feb, 2009
in the game of spades, it clearly states that you cannot bid nil unlee you are 100 points behind.why are people bidding nil when they are not behind at all.I think rules are made for a reason & should be followed .It is really no fun when your bid nil & have better cards than you. thank-you
Ti
  28th of Feb, 2009
everytime i get connected it cuts off and a message comes up they could'nt download images.
An
  4th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I keep getting cripes errors and I have done it all, from reinstall after uninstalling this, and still nothing works, I have cleaned cache..and history files etc.. and still nothing works...I don't know what else to do.. I play the game until it goes into itermission, and then I get knocked..everytime too! and I can't email them because they want you to put the ...PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR GAME AND CATEGORY..and you can't put nothing in! and when you leave a message and hit enter to send it .. a box comes up says... game requires a value..? I mean come on... it's supposed to be free and those that are paying should be playing with out trouble too. I just hope they get this fixed soon, I've got to were I don't even care to play pogo anymore because of all the trouble... and I thought about being a memeber... but not now, not until it's fixed!

Electronic Arts (EA) Logo Electronic Arts (EA)
Overall Satisfaction Rating