Club Pogo Gamesbetter contact

S

Club Pogo Games need to formulate a better way for customers to get in touch with your company for direct complains or questions (i.e. telepone numbers, email or correspondent addresses). Also when a customer purchases items that you pogo sell (i.e. gems). You need to stand by customers and make sure that what is purchased is noted and appears on screen as requested by customer (i.e. wardrope, scenes, etc). I want to get service that you charged and I paid for and not get charged and receive lousy service. Purchase of gems was charged and paid by credit card. I will notified credit card company if problem is not solve (asap)by Pogo.

• Je
    JEANNE ANDRESS Apr 28, 2008

I paid for ayear on april 10, 08 and was cancelled on April 27, 08 I would like to know what went wrong, I!m 70 years old and have been unable to work so all i do all day is play my club pogo gamesI do not hurt or say anything to anyone because i am a good person so if you could find it in your heart, please give me an explanation. Thank You.

• Ca
    Carolyn Bracker Oct 11, 2008

I have been losing my tokens since before I joined club pogo under 5780757. Why? What do I have to do to get my tokens back?

• Sh
    sheila hensley Oct 26, 2008

I have renewed my club pogo subscrib ing for another year but can not p lay the games.

• Sy
    sylvia gerarod Nov 04, 2008

Purchased background western scene (moving horse & water) utilizing gems that i originally bought from pogo games and such scene is not appearing. I am requesting that you (pogo) attend and correct this matter or I will notify my credit card. I Feel CHEATED...

charlie kocsis Nov 05, 2008

well i bin a paying member tor a last 4 years but this year is the worst i could not get into a game like to day im trying for a last 3 hours not to a super not to a high not tio a midle i em paying for a service so whats a problem

christopher Nov 06, 2008

i feel for you pogo has did me wrong to in the past.

chris

• Vi
    Virginia Cone Nov 06, 2008

At least 2 days a week, I am not able to Play the games!!! I really resent paying for not quality service!!! Get real!! If, I wanted to get all your bagdes Would get in??????? NOT!!! 8 yrs. I have paid to play and not been able to Tuesday!thru Wednesday is a rip off and really SUCKS!!! Get real POGO

• Vi
    Virginia Cone Nov 06, 2008

Do something to fix all the crap we have to put up with! I want to be able to play the games I want to play when I want to play I do not care to be charged for GEMS!!!

• Do
    Dorothy Wheat Nov 11, 2008

I am a member of lub Pogo. When I check on he game I want to play, it comes up o.k.. but when I check on the room I want to play in, it returns me to the desktop. Can you help me, please.

• Sc
    scott berryman Nov 13, 2008

dear sirs
    first of all let me start our by saying i have been a member of pogo sing 1988, pogo has changed FOR THE WORSE.the web sites freeze up dues go up every year and the ads for reg pogo are getting longer and longer, but thats not the half of it before ea games took over you could actually talk to a live person NOT NOW, its fully automated, i have to brand new pcs and charter high speed internet, and i am good with pcs and i have done every test known to man on my pcs and guess what ITS NOT ON MY END POGO YOU NEED TO GIVE THIS WEBSITE THE SAME ATTENTION YOU GIVE YOUR EA GAMES OR YOU WILL LOOSE THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS(IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY) AND YOUR DUMPING GROUND(POGO) WILL BE NO MORE, PLEASE REALISE THAT ALL WE WANT IS A FAIR PRODUCT AND APPREARENTLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS, EATHER FIX THE SITE OR SHUT IT DOWN AND REFUND THE THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS MONEY BACK

SIGNED

SCOTT BERRYMAN

MADISON WIS

• Bi
    Bill Landreth Nov 20, 2008

recently i stopped my isp to upgrade my computer.after i got my upgrade i renewed my same isp.they would not give me my old screen name, which was runza65bill.now my new screen name is runza_65bill.i had approx 4 or 5 mil tokens. ive lost them all.is there any way i can retain my old token count...Thanks

christine Nov 26, 2008

I've been playing pop it and i am not receiving all my tokens! pogo is such a joke!!!

• Ad
    addieaadys Mar 13, 2009

i pay my money.stillcantgetpogo help me please addieaadys have u removed minis out.

• Ad
    addieaadys Mar 13, 2009

payed my money im still not getting the pogo games like i should.what happen to the mini part.

• Di
    DIANA SHROPSHIRE Mar 18, 2009

My club pogo isnt working paid for it Jan 12 2009
    now I changed my password to something else. and i lost club pogo all the way. Canu help at all the phone hopeless.
    Thanks Ms diana m shropshire
    [email protected]

• La
    Larry Walters Sep 26, 2009

Why can i not get a guess pass from anyone thank you [email protected]

• Pi
    Pinkey32325 Oct 17, 2009

I have just renewed my subscrition to play scrabble again this yeart. I had almost 600.00 tokens but when I started playing after renewing I only have 35000. something is wrong. check it out [email protected]

• Be
    be44 Nov 20, 2010

I've been a Club Pogo member for about nine years. Not once have I won anything except a screen saver (which I wouldn't download, any way). I've cashed in millions of worthless tokens which I've won by playing and have yielded nothing there, either. Whenever I've contacted the tech support team for a problem, their answer has either been useless or not related to my question. In many cases, I've accused them of controlling the cards in games like Jungle Gin, an accusation they deny, of course.

Club Pogo games are easy to play and attractive, but they're dishonest and one has little or no chance of winning anything. To prove that the prizes are fake, people have tried to add a "winner" to their friends list or to send a message to them and in most cases, they'd get back a message that the player "doesn't exist". Pogo must make up phony screen names to show that people are actually winning something - this is the come on which temps people to join and pay out $40 a year for the privilege of playing certain games like Jungle Gin and Canasta. There are "free" Pogo games, but they're not the ones most people want to play.

Too bad authorities can't do anything about this. I guess that the only recourse is to not renew my Club Pogo membership when it comes up next spring.

• Mo
    momsig Feb 02, 2011

feb 2 2011 I have been a paid member for several years and do not feel I get what I am paying for. I have tried unsuccessfully to enter the web site this evening and all I get is an error page stating that your server is busy and try later. This is not accceptable when I am paying for a service. Please help.

Janeet Sabol Jul 11, 2012

I am losing my tokens this is the 3rd time it has happend. Very frustrating can you fix the problem. [email protected].com