Pni#freelotto Fast Svc Freeloto.comny / won't stop payment

1 Tugun, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 61 07 5559-5696

I have sent E-mails to these people to stop removing funds out of my Visa Card and they sent on back saying thay would stop it. I have tryed to ring then of the number but it rings out and to send E-mails again with no success. I have told them ion the E-mails that I will contact my bank and have done so and they said they would stop but it is still going. Could you tell me the next step to take .
Draw card no 22435 Ref. No on withdrawal #[protected]
Thank-you

No details to be give to anyone

Comments

• Ve
      21st of Jul, 2008

Just like the complainant above, I have tried to stop the payments as well with numerous e-mails to the this ripp off lotto site but no success as yet.
    I would like to know the next step also please...anyone?

• Fr
      12th of Dec, 2008

I found the charge on my bank statement for $14.99. I thought that I was playing only for that "one time".I find myself with no way out except other than to close my account at my credit union, immediately to stop this "LOTTO THIEF". Not only is this company stealing the monthly fee, but I have been receiving a lot of other so-call games of chance from Australia.
    Their scam is a $10.00 entry fee. I'm getting the forms at least twice a week.
    I am so glad that I found this website because the "buck stops here" today...

• Le
      15th of May, 2009

i to have tried stopping this site taking money from my account with no success i have now had to contact my bank to get them to help stop this scam site. I hope this site can get shut down with enough complaints and maybe the only way is for all the victims of this site should put a complaint to their internet provider and start a potition against them.