PNCno more walk up service

I have a complaint about the new banking process at the 1919 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Branch. I don't know why you all decide not to have at least 1 Teller at the window for quick service like simple a withdrawl and/or deposit. Most folks here at the George Washington University uses this branch to do in house banking and now that services has changed is really doing a dis-service t us who do not need to sit and talk to a banker. It take up a lot of time when you only have a 30 minute lunch break as most of us do. I ended up being late from lunch because there was two other people before me and someone still in the office, geting a little comfortable in her conversation for as many people that was waiting. I ended up leaving and going down to your 20th and L street branch to do my transaction that would have taken only 5 minutes. Recently I lost my ATM card and it is taking so long to get it back and now I have to run to the bank before they closes. And to have to deal with this type of service made me very upset to the point that I feel like closing my account wiuth you all after doing business with you all for so long. Please re-think that service, it stinks!!!

Ba
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 14, 2017

Lots of banks are doing away with the walk up and drive through since 99% of banking is done online these days. Get with the 21st century.