PNC Bank / divorce settlement
Over 2 years ago my divorce was finalized. My entire settlement was my portion of retirement IRA's. The bank has managed to refuse to turn over the settlement to the point that there is not much left to be divided and I still do not have the settlement.
First they didn't respond to the lawyer's faxes. Once the papers were drawn up to the banks satisfaction they were signed by a judge. The bank didn't like the signature. The next submission went to the now outsourced dept. were they appear to have lost the papers. After receiving e-mail saying the transaction would be completed in 30 days I heard nothing, When I e-mailed they claimed they had sent the papers back. They hadn't. Called customer service who sent me to a gentleman who after seeing the papers with signature said he could take care of this is less then a week. When he found out I would not rollover the accounts to PNC he told me he couldn't help me. He didn't know who could and good luck.
90 days later I get the papers back and they don't like the clerks signature. I have to pay a lawyer to do this and every time they send the papers back I lose money, the IRA has lost money and I don't know how to get even whats left of this settlement.
feeling helpless in Phili
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft fee
- PNC Financial Services Group - the posting of several od fees!
- PNC Bank - does not value customers