PNC Bankmortgage

I have a mortgage with PNC and have been using online mortgage to manage my mortgage (e.g: setup extra payment, view/change the auto payment amount) all through this web site.
Recently, we're forced to move to the online banking system to manage our mortgage. The deadline is May 1st, 2017 we have to move to the new online banking to manage our mortgage online and the old web site will no longer work.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Naperville, ILThe problem is that on the new online site, we are not allowed to do any adjustment for auto payment online and have to search for the PNC EFT form, fill that out manually and fax to PNC if we want to make a change.
This is very inconvenient to users and there is no clear direction in there on how check that. We are not allowed to set up an external bank to pay for the mortgage either unless we are forced to open an PNC account which I don't plan to do. They should not not force customers to do such thing and also should not force us to move to new web site until it is ready to be equivalent to the old one.

Qu