PNC Bank / false overdraft fees
PNC bank has had a habit of putting transactions through in just the perfect order to get their free money.
I asked to be removed from their "Automatic Overdraft" system so if My wife or I attempted to purchase something and the funds weren't there, it would be rejected.
I went into the bank and the teller said I would no longer be on the "Automatic Overdraft" plan, so I wouldn't be getting any surprises.
Lo and behold, three new $36 overdraft fees!
And what's worse, the thieves grouped the transactions to maximize their free money. Stealing from Hard Working Americans again. The fees were charged against "Pending" items.
I can't believe they aren't better regulated and are allowed to freely steal from our account. We we wealthy, they wouldn't be doing this!
After a testy exchange on the phone, She said the "Merchants chose to do the business that way".
So I also wrote them on their site. They suggested that I get removed from their automatic overdraft protection - which I did!
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - customers service
- PNC Bank - Poor Customer Experience
- PNC Financial Services Group - auto loan
- PNC Financial Services Group - poor customer service & lack of communication
- Pnc Points Department - gift cards that I have not received