PNC Bank / invasion of privacy!
PNC hired a person with a disturbing history background, why you ask?, I have'nt a clue maybe they did'nt do a background check because they knew someone who already worked there. I had an incident happen where the employee of the PNC Bank in (Voorhees or Cherry Hill) area looked under my account and now has private information about me. This came as a surprise when this employee apparently knew many private personal information on me, example- how much money I make, where I use my atm card, where and when I made purchases ...I am extremely upset about how the managers and bosses in this company, allowing there employees to view private information about a customer..
I still have not proceeded to do anything about this incident that now happened 10 times already, but after I speak to the authority hopefulyl there will be changes made to all employees and managers to have their computers checked periodically to examine why and for what purpose they are on certain accounts that do not pertain to them.
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - PNC Points VISA credit card
- PNC Financial Services Group - customers service
- PNC Bank - poor customer experience
- PNC Financial Services Group - auto loan
- PNC Financial Services Group - poor customer service & lack of communication