PNC Bank / invasion of privacy!

1 VoorheesCherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:

PNC hired a person with a disturbing history background, why you ask?, I have'nt a clue maybe they did'nt do a background check because they knew someone who already worked there. I had an incident happen where the employee of the PNC Bank in (Voorhees or Cherry Hill) area looked under my account and now has private information about me. This came as a surprise when this employee apparently knew many private personal information on me, example- how much money I make, where I use my atm card, where and when I made purchases ...I am extremely upset about how the managers and bosses in this company, allowing there employees to view private information about a customer..

I still have not proceeded to do anything about this incident that now happened 10 times already, but after I speak to the authority hopefulyl there will be changes made to all employees and managers to have their computers checked periodically to examine why and for what purpose they are on certain accounts that do not pertain to them.

Highly Upset!

Comments

29th of Jul, 2010

I can understand your frustration and your privacy feels invaded... I think you need to address this to pnc as well as the authority as well if you do no then nothing will get done. If they have employees corrupting information then they need to be addressed but pnc will never know unless you come forward.. so stop being frustrated and do something about it... As far as limiting access to customer information to employees that would kinda defeat their jobs thats like construction workers working with no tools... so good luck and i hope this person is dealt with