PNC Bank / poor service!
Three times, we have tendered payment for a revolving loan at a pnc branch, and three times, pnc has failed to credit the payment. Each time, I receive harassing phone calls from a collection arm of pnc. Last night, when I told the collection agency that we paid at the branch, and had a receipt, she "explained" to me that it is my problem, not pnc bank's problem. She explained that it is not the duty of pnc to track down what happened at the branch. When I told her that by paying pnc's agent (the branch), pnc became responsible. She was rude and talked "over" me, telling me that I was repeating myself.
This must be a new scheme to generate late fees. By not crediting the account, and blaming the customer for the branch losing the payment, they can charge the customer a late fee.
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft fee
- PNC Financial Services Group - the posting of several od fees!
- PNC Bank - does not value customers