Playtikabingo blitz

Good Morning,
I am having issues with Bingo Blitz support as there IS NO support. I won The Chapel of Love, in the Chapel of Love. I have witnesses that saw me win it and saw it in my inventory. Next morning it was gone. I contacted Bingo Blitz support and got the auto generated response that someone would be in contact the next few days. I sent ticket INC3259205 into support on 26th February, over 2 weeks ago. I have put more tickets in asking what is happening and all I receive is the same generic email "update, cookies, we're too busy to investigate, have 60 credits and go away" basically in a nut shell. I'm sorry but a non giftable item which would give me 800 credits for completing the gold level is not the same as 60 credits. I find it appalling that after playing for 5 years that I do not even get a proper response. I think if they can not look after there non paying customers, I am not keen to spend money. After the elves I decided to put money away so that I could buy credits to increase my chances of completing the next event which this time is stickers. I am at the stage now having 3 albums finished to spend my money but instead thanks to Blitz and there lack of response I am seriously considering deleting the game. I know I will definitely not be playing seasonal rooms ever again if this matter is not rectified in time for me to collect my 800 credits for completion. The Chapel of love is closing in 2 days and I still have not received my item or a proper response. Can someone please have a look at what is happening with Blitz. There are so many unhappy people right now and one of the biggest complaints is the lack of support. I have attached screenshots of the 2 emails that they send. My friends also have received exactly the same emails for their complaints. These seem to be the only responses we get and as you can see it does not address my issue of lost item. I paid my credits ( a lot of them) and did the time in that room. I just wanted to complete the gold level for the second time when this happened. I did win the Clown Dive shortly after my item went missing so my Chapel is all I need for the 800 credits. Please can someone do something. Thank you for listening, I don't know what else to do or where to turn.

Playtika
Playtika

Li
Mar 12, 2018

Comments

• Mj
      Sep 02, 2018

Thi game was so good, now it sucks. It even rob us of the last bingo ( When i call the last number do't give us break to do bingo(

Oct 11, 2018

Bingo Blitz is corrupt! They've started rigging the games ever since they started the piggy bank that collects our losing game chips SO THAT WE CAN BUY THEM BACK! Who can we report this to?

• To
      Nov 08, 2018

@Maggie Menchaca I agree. Piggy Bank should be free.

• Sh
      Oct 11, 2018

Bingo Blitz is a horrible game. If you are playing blackout lounge and only have one to three numbers open on your bingo cards, when you get the instant daubs and click on them they disappear and don't go on any of the bingo cards. What a joke! Plus good luck trying to win any of the regular bingos unless you pay tons of money and know the tricks/cheats to win on the first number called. WTF??!!

• Do
      Oct 20, 2018

You all think you got problems, I haven't received gifts or been able to send since I started last week

• Ni
      Nov 02, 2018

Nearly 2 weeks now iv had trouble with constantly being told iv already recieved this gift when i click on any free gift given. When i avnt recieved any gift at all . Also it london late lounge i try to go higher on the status bar and it says opens from athens, iv complete athens so dont no how im supposed to higher my status bar

Nov 28, 2018

i have over 400 power ups alot of which i purchased my self. bb keeps blocking them by throwing up a click to buy more coin sign after i have used only 2 or three of my power ups, therefore blocking me from using more and also causing me to lose the use of a super charger i may have already chosen. it stops working after that and is wasted every time. this has been going on for several weeks already. bb please stop. i have spent alot of money with you and this is a very poor way to treat a customer who may or may not spend more in the future depending on your actions.

• De
      Dec 28, 2018

I have a ticket that was never addressed for Plunder Bay back on Oct. 23, 2018. I have since won the last one needed (the girl pirate with the pirate flag) but now it didn’t give me the 3500 credits that I am entitled to. I have submitted MANY messages through messenger/ Bingo Blitz Complaints and just continue to be ignored so I am trying the complaints board in the hopes that my credits are now given to me. I have MANY print screens in Messenger as well. PLEASE somebody address this. 3500 credits is a lot to not receive!!!

Debbie Thomsen
    [protected]@q.com

Jan 07, 2019

does anyone ever do anything about or address any of these complaints? it doesn't appear so, and why does bb call the last number on a bingo game and end the game at the same time not allowing their customers to daub the number let alone call a bingo if that number results in one. that is bad business and if nothing else unethical. also if bb receives a bingo call how can they possibly call it a late bingo and not give you credit for it . if it is late they wouldn't even receive it in the first place. i'm scratching my head on that one.

• Ta
      Jan 08, 2019

I think it’s sad that Bingo Blitz is taking advantage of the game. You have us make purchases and then take all your credits. You get nothing you need nor new buddies. These extra so called bonus games are not worth playing .

• Do
      May 20, 2019

Every time I try to load the Blitzy's Bakery section of the game, it comes up with the speech bubble relating to the apprentice bit in the corner. The only way to remove this an d move on is to click on the speech bubble. Whenever I do this, the whole game closes down and I have reload it. We have tried everything we can think of to prevent this. My Husband suggested I delete the game, then reinstall it, but that didn't work. We have made sure that I have the most up to date version of the game and that there are no updates needed. To the soft wear or anything else. I play the game on an iPad. I would be greatfull for any suggestions to rectify this problem. My email address is [protected]@icloud.com Thank you.

• Ca
      Jul 03, 2019

on July 2nd, 19 I purchases 10 dice rolls. Then I played it and it crossed me over the start line but never received extra credits. I think I should have received 350. I was on the 2nd screen or in other words I went around the trail twice.

I am sending you a screenshot of where I am currently on the trail.

I also purchased Deluxe Credits pack 1 for 24.99 receiving 465 credits.

I should now have over 700 credits.

[protected]@aol.com

• Me
      Oct 13, 2019

cant seem to get on bingo blitz

• Me
      Oct 13, 2019

can you please fix this for me