Planet Fitness / unethical behavior/lack of personnel (staff)

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, United States

On 9/28/18 I was having the first evaluation with the trainer. It was one of the worst experience ever. The "Trainer" Sr. Graciano not even greet us or show us any of the equipment.
He was very rude with my friend, pointing out in a disrespectful manner that she was overweight and even dare to tell her that she will have to get an operation after looking at her.
He did not explain to us any of the equipment or anything. It is a shame that they do not have qualified people, just one "Trainer" for all the people. I don't think that I'm the only one with complaints but not everyone have the time to do it.
After that incident I decided to cancel my membership and went to time and there was no Manager on Site. One staff member gave me a very unprofessional paper to put my information . No one made a call to see what was happening or to have a feedback from me. I received the cancellation by email and when I call the gym and I asked for one of the managers (Elsie as I was told when I asked for her name) did not pick the phone.
From my point of view they (Owners) should be more aware of what is happening at the gym. I do not recommend Planet Fitness (Guaynabo, PR) to anyone .
Very bad experience.